- On site management team – Friendly and enthusiastic family management team, providing a personal service and always keen to find out about whats happening with our tenants. We have a proven success in helping tenants grow within the Eskmills environment.
- Reception Management – A manned reception in Stuart House that goes above and beyond. The front desk is also a collection point for the Royal Mail. A secure entry system allows access for tenants 24/7.
- Security Services – Provision of building and site-wide CCTV, patrols and incident management
- Common area provision, cleaning and maintenance.
- Extensive free car parking and ample provision for cyclists (bike shelter and shower provision)
- Telecom, Broadband and TV connection services – For more details please Click Here
- Negotiation of common utilities and provision of demised electricity monitored by sub-meters. – We deal with the call centres so you dont have to!
- Handyman services – General handyman duties from putting up shelves to hanging pictures, basic electrical and plumbing jobs subject to an agreed price and recharged directly to the business. We also have a list of local contacts for other services, where possible we encourage the use of other Eskmills tenants.
- Office Essentials – We are happy to facilitate a variety of other services, provide reccomendations and where possible arrange discounts for Eskmills tenants. Please click here for a list of local providers.
- Local knowledge – We provide information on local events and encourage tenants to experience all that East Lothian has to offer from beaches to golf courses to cycling and walking routes.
- Providing an efficient and stimulating environment to work is only part of the Eskmills philosophy. Careful consideration has been given to the impact on the environment in general from utilising renewable energy sources, landscaping to encourage wildlife, to supporting local events and community projects.
Eskmills provides ideal modern office space with top IT and telecom specifications and facilities – and just minutes away from Edinburgh city.
This architecturally unique and highly inspirational setting is proving Eskmills in East Lothian to be an ideal location for a variety of modern businesses.
Eskmills already houses a business community of over 600 people and over 55 companies, with 80,000 sq.ft. of new offices created and let within the restored buildings.